Monday, January 3, 2011

one of the most amazing week of my life

OMG YOUR BACKKKKKKK!!!!!!

HAHA Hey babe,
Your finally  back in NY it's been a week already, but it has been amazing.  I can't believe I get to see you everyday almost all day.  It has been a long wait but so worth the time.  I am so happy I get to be with you.  I wish it can last for ever.  As soon as I saw you walk though the airport doors my eyes light up, it was so surreal. You probably had to pinch me to wake me up. Waking up everyday is amazing, but I drool a lot hahaha cuz I get such good sleep when your here.  Like really really really happy good sleep.  Anyways we had a pretty fun times, I hope you think the same.  I enjoyed meeting you sister and brother in law.  I love there two kids, they are the cutest your right.  I hope you enjoyed your presents this time, I was happy I was finally able to give it to you in person.  ^^ Lets hope I can do this more often.
 You know how much I love this picture ^^.
 I am so happy haha
I finally go tot meet all your friends so I was so weird, =( I really liked them a lot but I didn't know what to say to them haha cuz I cant speak Chinese =( so you must practice with me so i can meet them again.  They are really cool and i love them cuz they make u smile so big.

Love,
The happiest man in the world

P.S. never leave me lol ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment