Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Its snowing

Hola babe,

your not talking to me because your busy at work so bleh. HAHA I miss you a lot yesterday was the first day it snowed in the city. It didn't snow much but it reminded me so much of the winter where I use to take you home everyday and it would snow. Remember the Polaroid pictures we took in the snow.  That was one of my favorite nights ever.  I hope we can do it again real soon.  Sorry I been out of it lately.  I been studying all night till 3 or 4 and a couple of times till 5.  Sorry I been so lazy and tired sounding when I wake up.  I try my hardest to keep my eyes open and stay up I really do.  I feel like so bad when I have to leave because we hardly get to speak and I end up miss you the whole day.   No Bs.  I have 1 more test left and I have to do 5 more art drawings.  I have been trying really hard to show you I can be smart so you don't have to call me dumb dumb anymore haha ^^.  I just want my baby to be proud of me.  Oh yea I am so excited for this Christmas i really think you will love your present.  I worked really hard on trying to make it cool or at least something you will like.  I can't wait till break I been working so much hopefully my pay check will be fat haha. SO when you get back I can feed you until your super fat so no one else will want you but me haha.  See I listen to you in the morning even though I am super sleepy.    So be prepaid to have a great break, so great you will want to move back here.  But it is a little to cold haha.  But I can't wait to see you I think I told everyone in the world I know stupid but I am super happy you will be back soon and  I promise you this Christmas will kick ass in gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment