Monday, December 6, 2010

Sorry

Sorry I haven't blogged in along time, I am overwhelmed with work and planning our vacation. Sadly we didn't get our cruise but at least we go something.  Haha it funny how you want me to keep it a secret from you.  But it cool beans, I think it will be fun this way.  I been researching San Francisco and there are a ton of things to do and see.  Lucky we were able to get a hotel for a real good price by prime location.  Thats all you will know.  I wish we could have gotten an apt or something but it is too late for the places I wanted to stay in.  I hope your ready for vacation just as ready as I am.  I need a break from work and everything.  It will be good to finally get some time of and best of all with you.  I can't wait till Tuesday is over and all my papers are done with.  After that I have 2 midterms but I'm not as stressed about those classes.   I am lucky to have the chance to see you, I only wish it was forever but I can't be too picky, I am happy you will be back here for a little bit.  I hope one day you can come back here forever but I guess thats in the future for now I'll be working my ass off until that time.  So be patient I'm almost there, and even though it's been though it's made me appreciate you so much more.  I can't wait to see your face.

I love you,
Astroboy.

P.S. I will need to save up 10x more so we can do more things.

No comments:

Post a Comment