Monday, August 23, 2010

My first post

I am starting this blog because my girlfriend decided to move back to her home country.  This blog will be for you Kirby, so that you can know what I do everyday or how I feel.  I promised to write you a letter almost ever day right? =) I will try to make you feel like you are still here with me, then you don't have to feel home sick. So when ever you feel lonely just read this blog and smile the biggest smile. I will do everything I promise, I will show you everyday how hard I am working just to bring you back and how bad I just want to relive all those wonderful memories we had.  Hopefully this blog can show you how much I love you, so have faith, this is our ruff patch and if we can over come this we can over come anything. So know that I love you more than anything and I doing everything possible to bring you back home, where you really belong because the city sucks without you.=p

Love,
Your dumb Astroboy 

No comments:

Post a Comment