Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy I got to speak to you

Hey babe,
 I'm so happy we finally got to talk.  I was so happy to hear how great your trip was.  I was even more happy that we had the chance to talk.  You don't even know how happy I am that you and I finally got to speak.  So I really really really want to see you.  And I was planning to visit you in December.  I know it doesn't seem like I can and making that much money right now looks hard but I promise you I will make it no matter how impossible it might seem.  I will see you ok, I made you a promise right? I will think of something ok. I promise you I will get there no matter what. So I can see you and make you smile(you probably make me smile more).  I know you scared of your parents meeting me and trust me I am 10x more scared.  But if I can make the money I hope it can show you, that you can put your trust in me.  I wont fail you ok. I love you so much baby.


Miss you,
Astroboy

P.S. can't wait to see you in the morning, sorry for really bad post tired and I think I might have repeated my self like 3 times lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment