Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Holla babe,

It's Thanksgiving and I have so much to be thankful for I wouldn't know where to start and 90% of the things I am thankful for have to do with being with you.  Let me tell you its been an amazing year.  We have been though a lot and over came so many things.  I hope we can last forever and we can tell our kids anything is possible no matter how hard it might seem.  I am so thankful for such a great girlfriend. Who is patient and understanding, I am grateful because of how long we have lasted, even though it was hard we still fought through it.  I am thankful for all the time we were able to spend together and  extra we had(Trinidad).  I am thankful for meeting you and playing cat and mouse with you , even though it was a lot of work it made it worth while.  I'm thankful for so many other things.  I am thankful for our most recent surprise a couple days ago I can't wait, and yes I am super happy. I hope you have the same feeling too.  The past two days have been really fun, we talk about where to go I enjoyed that  a lot.  I hope I can give you more than what you are expecting.  I will try my hardest for you so have faith and put your trust in me ok =).

SOOO HAPPY THANKSGIVING,
ASTROBOY
P.S. I MISS YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment