Friday, March 18, 2011

^^

My baby is coming.......,
Haha I can't wait.  Don't be worried about the price it not bad and it worth it for you ok.  Break has been a lot of hard work but it was really fun.  Like yesterday I was suppose to work from 2-10 but it ended up working for an extra 7 hours and getting out at 5 haha.  I was worried you were mad at me but babe I had a lot of fun working with everyone.  I learned so much about computers yesterday and I will talk to my boss to see if I can get extra money.  Ok so don't worry.  I need the extra hours for a gift for you ok^^.  It was fun because we got wendys at midnight and we hung out for a couple of hours while the machines were downloading stuff and we just talked and joked around.  Then today I got up at 6 in the night cuz i got home at 7 and slept around 9.30 haha.  I saw young and eric didn't come because he doesn't have a cell phone.  But she is 16 weeks pregnant and it is going to be a boy ^^.  So for the rest of this week I will be spending it with you and I will be working. Oh but oon Sat. I have to go to my cousin's birthday at 5 so ill call you when I get home ok.^^
I am going to sleep now cuz it late and I wanna see you in the morning.
Love you,
Chin Fong
P.S. so soon are you ready ?

No comments:

Post a Comment