Thursday, March 24, 2011

Please dont be sad

Hey there girl friend,
I don't like how you are so sad, it makes me worry too you know all those things you worry about I worry just as much as you do.  I know I don't always make it look like it bothers me, and I don't mean to sound annoying when I say it will be ok.  But sometimes for me its the only thing that calms me down.  Thats what I need sometimes because it helps me think straight.  I know its not perfect and I don't say the right things to help you feel better.  But just try to think how  I feel too, I am worried like you are and I feel like you will have to little money.  But things happen and you never know. So cheer up babe because you never know what might happen and even though it seems like I'm to positive take tomorrow and don't think about it.  I will find out all the information and let you know.  But don't let ti get yo you because I know your better than that.  ^^  Plus I'm here if you feel like letting out your anger =).

Oh I got a 81 on a test and i got a 18/20 on my 6 page paper I had last week.  I hope you think I did a good job and made you proud.  I am not doing as well as last year but I am trying my hardest to do well.

So babe try to smile more don't cry no more ok^^.  You don't let things like that bother you ok.On;y thing that should bother you is what will I do for our 1 year anniversary.  ^^ HAHA I know I am a dork, but I will try hard to make it a good one.  Ok no more promises but I will work to show you ok ^^.

Love you so much baby,
Chin Fong
P.S.  bother me more in the morning ok^^
I love you more than anything I love you more and more everyday and I will all ways be there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment