Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hey babe,
I hope ur trip was fun, I missed you a lot and it was so weird not talking to you for a whole day.  I hope I don't have anymore of those days lol.  Because I miss you 10x more when your gone.  I hope your ready for your new start, I will support you as much as I can in everything you do and try to help you as much as I can.  I hope It can change us for the better.  I been studying hard everyday hoping to get good grades and so that I can try to spend more time with you.  But I have a lot of group projects that we have to meet up a lot but I think I can move them so we can meet on school days.  I don't know but Ill try my hardest.  Also this week I will sign up for driving classes and test so I can take it as soon as possible and hopefully this time I will pass.  This week I have to do a paper so I can give Alex to hard in for me, and I have a focus group tomorrow for 100$ hopefully it will be enough so that I can have some extra money.  Well see lol.  I can't wait to talk to you in the morning pls talk to me this time I have terrible days when you don't.

Love you,
your dumb dumb

No comments:

Post a Comment