Thursday, March 10, 2011

=pxoxox

hey baby,
I finally finished my midterms =) and i think i killed yesterday's midterm which is kool beans, right?  I finally can relax and after tomorrow no school for a whole week which means I can spend a lot more time with you on line how cool.  Haha Your sleeping right now and you look so cute, I am a lucky man for having such a cute baby. Tomorrow I meet the person who recommend me to the internship, hopefully it goes well enough he likes me to push that recommendation that much further.  I hope so so then I can spoil you even more haha.  Anyways I finally got my hair cut today and boy is it cool I like it a lot, but you and my dad don't like it enough and my mom says it was cute but because my dad complain oo much she agree with him now lol.  Anyways not much plans for this week other than work I have to go out and hang with zubi and eric and that is it so you will be seeing a lot more of me haha.  Hopefully I can get more hours this week so that I can save more money to bring you back.

Love you,
Astroboy

P.S. you look so cute sleeping like really cute, and look we are matching hahahaha. I thought it might make you laugh a little.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment