Friday, February 11, 2011

Come homeee

Hey babe,
I miss you so so so so so so so much, I wish you came home already. I want to go out with you so bad.
And guess what they extended your favorite restaurant week till the end of Feb. =( I hope we can go next year and eat at all the places you want.I miss our dinner dates so much, and cooking for you at night.  I hope you miss it here too, I know you don't like the cold but the summer is perfect for us, right? Everything is dull now that your gone, I don't wanna do anything without you. so I am trying to save up a lot of money for when you return. I hope I can save up enough real quick because I am real lonely, it will be even worse when you go and get a job. But I know you need something to do and I don'e want you to be bored. I want you to have fun and let you do things that you want to do.

Nothing much happened the 2 days you were gone.  I worked I have a focus group tomorrow, I have to wake up in 5 hours =( sigh. I don't get good sleep when your not here. I stop playing the game because everyone playing is a jerk other than pops. I also am going to be doing a double major because of the extra credits I have aren't you proud of me? I still haven't chosen my 2nd major though I am stuck between marketing, computer management systems, and entrepreneurship.  But I have awhile to figure it out.  My dean helped me out a lot because he went to my high school so I think he was willing to help me out more. I also did what you and my parents have been telling me. I finally signed up for some internships, so I can try to get a job asap once I graduate. I know you are bored of everywhere so I need to get internship experience in order to get a good job right out of college.   I don't want to be like some of my friends starting internships after they graduate, because I want to start taking care of you. Hopefully I can get something well if not I will be seeing you next summer for a long time in Malaysia if not I will have a quick visit and bring you back because I want to see fireworks with you again, have picnics and watch movies in the park. So please hurry on back because I miss those summer days so bad.

I will sleep now I see you in a couple of hours wake me up if I don't call u by 8.

Miss you and love you,
Chin Fong
P.S. I called for your thing and they only open from 9-12 wtf do your people work at all haha. jk but seriously 2 days a week for 3 hours were can I find a job like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment