Monday, February 21, 2011

Good Luck

Hey babe,
Good luck today on your first interview I know you will get it don't be scared ok I'll be here for you so don't be scared.  I am proud of my baby because you are trying so hard.  Only get a job you are comfortable with don't get a job that you will hate ok.  I too will be trying my hardest to do something with my life too so you can bee proud of me.  I only want you to smile and say that I love you so much because I do so much for you. I wish we can travel the world together too so that why I want to make a lot of money so we can see the world. I promised you right? We will go some where every year.  Because it is my dream too.



SOOO GOOD LUCK I HOPE  KNOW YOU WILL GET THE JOB ^^

Love your,
Baby
P.S. Told you I did it already, trust me ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment