Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!!!!!

HIIIIIIIIII BABE,

HAPPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!! Sorry I can't be with you this year =(, I wish I could see you so bad right now but it ok because when you get back we will do a huge make up celebration.  Promise you we can go eat and go anywhere you want.  Its almost a year since we have been together how cool right?  Well we have many more years to go so don't worry too much ok^^.  I am so happy I had the chance to meet you and go though this great adventure.  Do you think we would have met if I never worked at Uniqlo? I think so, becuase I think it was fate that brought us together.  I just wish I had more time to spend with you, I miss you so much right now.  All I could think about was our summer vacation and all the cool things we did, I wish we can relive those days. I miss our resaturates dinners and lunch, we had Italian so many times I lost count. Or our movie dates where we would spend all day in the theater just so we can get our money's worth. And you know my favorite going to watch movie in the park with our home made snacks.  Man I miss that sooo soo much =(.  I wish you were back here and I wish I could hold you more than anything right now.  I wish so many things just for you to be here with me. I wish everything wasn't so hard so I could be with you when ever and where ever. Because all I ever want was to be there with you and be there to make you laugh and smile.  I am always happiest when your around but when your gone I go though life with no feeling and no care.  I just want you here so we can laugh and have fun.  I can't wait till the next time I see you and I will do my best to give you the best future possible so you can enjoy life to the fullest.  I will make sure everyday is special for you becuase you make everyday special for me.
So my precious girlfriend I love you so much and everyday with out you sucks but I don't care because if I wait long enough I will have everyday with you.
love,
chin fong

No comments:

Post a Comment