Saturday, October 23, 2010

Good grades means nothing to me without your smile

Hey babe,

I haven't blogged for you in awhile, sorry about that.  I have been busy with studying, but it all paid off. I hope your proud of me.  Everything I do I do for you and I'm happy I am able to show you how much I can change.  On Tuesday I got  my group project from last week back we got another 100 ^^.  We only have hundreds so far hope we can keep it up^^. Then on Wednesday I got my Midterm back for Marketing, I got a 95.  I never got a A in a midterm so I was smiling real big, you know my dumb smile.  And when my teacher went over the test he mention two of my examples so I feel like I am actually doing well in a class for once.  I hope your proud of me.

I been missing you more everyday but I am sorry I haven't been able to show you, especially today at work when you wanted me the most.  I don't want you to think I careless now, I just don't want to get into trouble on my first week of work sorry.  I will pay more attention to you, and I think like in a week I can see you on video. By the way love the bracelet so much, the one you showed me today,it is so you babe.  I wish I bought it stop buying the goos stuff, I want to get you something real cool too. So let me ok =p.  I really wanted to be with you when your sick, I tried to call you but you didn't want to talk, I really wanted to check on you, sorry it took so long to call you, because I was waiting for my boss to go to his meeting.  =( I was sad to find that you hung up Skype, but I know you weren't feeling well so I understand.  I just felt like you were angry at  me.  If you are I am sorry, I acted like a jerk didn't I and I want to say sorry.  I didn't mean to sound so rude.  I really do care a lot, I really did worry.  This whole day I wanted to be with you more than ever, I hate how much today ended.  I feel bad, ok babe, I promised you I would take care of you and I didn't.  =(  You know  I want to be there for you more than anything. I will work harder so I can see you sooner. I promise, I will work harder in school and work.  I promise I will get good grades and I will be the best at work so I can get more hours or get a full time job.

I love you so much please get better soon,
Astroboy

P.S.
Please talk to me like you were before this, I won't ignore you anymore,  I sorry babe I brought my netbook to talk to you to work and I didn't even act like I care.  But But that quiz I studied for today I got a 100 ^^.  I wish I didn't work today.  I wish so bad I could have spent today with you, I am sorry I will show you I can pay more attention to you next time, with video both ways and whatever you want ok, I PROMISEEEEE.  So give me another chance pleassseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Us old picture on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment