Friday, October 29, 2010

HAPPY 6 MONTHS

HAPPYYYYYYY 6 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY LOVE <3,

I am so glad we met, I so glad I never gave up, and I'm so glad you gave me the chance.   
I told you long distance isn't to bad and I told you no matter what I will show you it can be done.  I know it still a little early but I think its been going great.
I miss you a lot though, the city sucks butt without you.
You need to hurry back ok, I miss taking you out but I think I can last a couple more months , I hope I can lol.
You have been so great to me, I love seeing you smile everyday and Skyping with you even if it was only for a couple of hours.  I'll miss you so much when you go away but I know you'll miss me just as much.

I wanna spend the rest of my life with you so we can act dumb like this everyday and so I can cook for you.  I practice so much now so I hope I can cook well enough for you.
I wanna take you all over the world so you have to come back asap so we can shop in Europe and Asia.  We can dive around America.  We have so much to do.  Like New Years in Disney, Christmas in Paris, Maldives     
 for our honey moon. 
So come back asap so we can do all these things.

I love you,
Astroboy
P.S. Happy 6 month anniversary I know there will be many more left.

No comments:

Post a Comment