Saturday, September 4, 2010

Loving you is easier then 123

Babe,
I love you so much and I am so happy that you posted your blog. I love it so much that I read you blog 10 times today and every time I read it I smiled bigger and bigger. I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write such a heart felt blog.  I know its been a little tough because we are not together, but it will be worth it , I know it.  I get scared sometimes when you don't respond to my messages because I think that your losing interest in me.  But I know that isn't the case, I know how hard it is to be away from everyone and when they come on you want to say hi.  I know you and I won't stop you because I just want you to be happy.  I am happy you said you try harder though, I promise I will try harder too.  I want to be that perfect guy for you.
It sucks though, it is so hard for me to be angry at you and I hate you for that =p.  I always want to say blah blah blah, but then when I start to talk to you I get so happy and I forget why I was ever angry and you suck for that.  lol It's not fair, just saying.  I love how big of an impact you have on me, I know your that girl I want to spend the rest of my life with.  I mean I found someone who I can love no matter what their flaws are and I love it.  I really think your perfect, your smile, your looks, the way you talk, the way you act, and all those great things you have to tell me.  I love every single aspect about you so I hope you can understand that I love you with all my heart.  I am sorry I say I love you and I miss you every 10 seconds but I really love you and I really really miss you, I don't know why I do it but it is something I always have to say I don't know why, but I hope you get use to it.  I know you haven't said you love me yet and there are so many reasons why I think you won't, but I will be patient.  Like these past months since we have known each other.  I mean I chased you for seven months straight haha, and I don't regret a minute spent chasing you.  It was all worth it in the end, I have this amazing girl who has given so much to me without knowing. 

I love the gifts you have bought me through out the months, but you have given me so much more which I am so thankful for which is why I won't ever give up on us.  I will tell you this over and over and over again, I love you and your perfect in every single way.  I love all your perfections and imperfections.  I love that your skin is dark, I love how your English is flawed ( it is so cute), I love how you eat as much as you can and not worry about weight, I love how we can be lazy together and still enjoy each other.  I love everything about you, I love how you only show your true self to me, it makes me feel special because I know trust me enough to be yourself.  I love it so much; I love the real you, I love it because I know your are the one I can spend the rest of my life with.  No matter how bad things get we always found away together to be happy in the end.  We always grew as a couple and never shrank.  We smiled so much this past year, ans honestly I never enjoyed myself this much.
Your the one I want to be with, every day I wake up and go to sleep with you as the first and last thing on my mind.  I might not be perfect now but I am working hard to become good enough for you in the future.  I am working harder in school, I am getting jobs, and I am looking for an internship while trying to spend time with you everyday.  I know you worry about my health, but I want to sleep late everyday.  Even if I am a little tired I want to talk to you until I cant open up my eyes.  I know you worry about my health but I am more worried about you, because you don't have many people to talk to.  So please don't worry about me I look so much worse when I don't get to spend time with you then when I get an hour or two of sleep.  I know it hard sometimes but please remember I am there for you no matter what. I will jump though fire to get to you and swim across oceans.  I love you so much, so please let me stay up to spend time with you everyday I know you want me to get good rest.  But honestly when I stop talking to you early I sleep later because I worry about you, I worry what your going to do alone, or if anyone is taking care of you.  I know your old enough to take care of yourself, but I have this nasty habit of constantly worry about your happiness.  I know your ok but sometimes I have trouble sleeping. Talking to you helps me sleep and it motivates me to become a better person.  I am sorry that I am dumb sometimes, but just let me sometimes. To me you have become an irreplaceable person, so please don't let me lose you.  And if for one second I start to forget or stray away, scream at me or smack me over the head because I would be the dumbest person in the world to let you go.  Don't worry though you won't ever have to do this.  I love you so much and I will always love you, so I will wait to hear those three words from your mouth, there is no rush. Because love can't be rushed you have to be patient and hopefully when that time comes I can bring you back so you can say it to me in person.

Love you more than ever,
Chin Fong
P.S. This onw has more words than your recent blog haha =p.
 Try to bet that =).

Here is your chalk board you got me schedule and meetings are written on it =).  I hope your happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment