Monday, September 20, 2010

Thankful for the past, present and future all because of you

The longer we are together the more worried I have become because everyday I am more sure I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Its not a bad worry, more of can wait to start a life worry.  

Today and yesterday I spent all day worried about your health, because you were throwing up and feeling dizzy, the first time you told me you had low blood pressure I didn't think it was so serious.  But after yesterday I spent a lot of time on the internet, so that when you come back I can be prepared for any situation (Hopefully noting) and to learn anything I could so that you know you can be in good hands.

You made me happy today when we talked about buying tickets for your return ohhh boy I can;t wait till December kinda suck not your B-day but its what you want and I promise to make you happy. But I am really happy we talked about it can't wait, like a little kid on Christmas.

Finally thank God your grandma's surgery went well, now I wish for her speedy recovery and for her to keep her good health.  I saw how much she cared about you and made me smile because it made me think of my grandparents.  Your luck you have her still I wish I had mines, cherish every moment babe.  But I don't need to tell you you know.

Love you,
Astroboy

P.S. wanted to post this fb status I wrote a while back
"Its really amazing what can happen when you fall for someone. Its amazing how much you would sacrifice for them. Its amazing how you will change for them. But what is most amazing is that feeling they give you, its that feeling of completeness. Don't lose that feeling or that person if they make you feel like your special. =)"

No comments:

Post a Comment